- 1.1 These terms and conditions apply whenever you use our website or purchase any item through King Tea & Spice Company or any of it's owned channels.
- 1.2 It's upon our decision to reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion without any notice or update. As per your use of our website any of our channels, you must make yourself aware of any of the changes that are made as you are deemed to agree and be bound by such changes when using our website or purchasing our products.
- 1.3 As a part of the operations, this website serves our medium of business and is owned and operated by King Spice and Tea Company which is a partnership firm incorporated and registered in India. Our GST number is: 09AAXFK5015E1Z4. Our contact details are as follows:
- 1.4 By accessing our website or any of our operational channels, you agree to the terms and conditions that have been set across each of them respectively. as set out in the balance of this policy.
- 1.5 Since we operate only in India, this website is directed to consumers within India only.
2. Product and Product Descriptions
- 2.1 As a part of this website, we provide all product and ingredient information as is required by law on our packaging. Please read the additional product information carefully that we consider may be helpful in assisting you to make an informed decision.
- 2.2 It is your responsibility to check the product information to ensure suitability in case you have any medical history, allergies, or any corresponding disease. Please read the ingredients list carefully before consumption as all the ingredients may not be suitable for pregnant women or babies.
- 2.3 Please note the photography of the products on our website is for illustrative purposes only. Although all efforts are made to demonstrate the colours and textures accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of our products. Additionally, the packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
3. Order Placement and Processing
- 3.1 You can place your orders online at any time, however, our acceptance of your order will be confirmed to you via an email or text if you opt for those options.
- 3.2 As a part of our order placement process, it is your responsibility to ensure that all the information submitted while placing the order is valid and correct. Incorrect information will or may affect your delivery and we hold no responsibility for any delays or cancellation that may be caused due to the same.
- 3.3 In case, we are unable to accept your order, or we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason, we will inform you of this as soon as reasonably practicable. You will not be charged for the product and/or you will be refunded if a charge has been applied. In case, you have been charged and due to unforeseen circumstances, your order has been cancelled then you will receive your payment in full.
- 3.4 We will assign an order number to your order when it is accepted. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- 3.5 Any orders placed during sale or offer time doesn't guarantee the same pricing policy. It is as per your discretion to check for the same as we hold complete right to change the price or discontinue any product without any notice.
- 4.1 The price of our product (which includes GST) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place the order. The price of the products don't include the delivery cost as it will be calculated at the end.
- 4.2 lf we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract and refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- 4.3 We accept payment with all major credit and debit cards together with Paytm and Google Pay and Net Banking.
- 4.4 Payment will be deducted in full at the point that we accept your order.
- 5.1 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website for you. No negotiation can be done on the delivery cost whatsoever.
- 5.2 If the products you have ordered are in stock, we aim to deliver them to you as soon as possible and within the timeframes set out in our delivery schedule. In case of orders where the stock is no longer available, you will be notified and your amount will refunded to you.
- 5.3 If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
- 5.4 If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier will advise you as to how to arrange a re-delivery.
None of the terms and conditions, notices and provisions of this agreement or the approval for using the site by the user contained herein, any pages or other sections of the website or linked sites, will be deemed for constituting a partnership between King Tea & Spice Company and the user. A party cannot prove its authority for binding and will be considered as an agent. It should be brought into the notice that if user uses the site and approves King Tea & Spice Company and its agents for accessing third party sites that are designated by them or on their behalf to recover the information being requested, the user will be considered to have hired King Tea & Spice Company and its agents as his or her agent for this intention.
You have to indemnify and prove that you will not cause harm to the parent company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties, directors, officers, employees and agents from any demand or claim, or actions including reasonable fees of lawyers, made by any third party. You cannot claim from the company if there is a violation of the user agreement.
8. Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.